Military Finance Report: Betterment Review

Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Betterment Review


I started an account with Betterment today. From what I can tell this is a perfect way for many of us to invest and I’m recommending people try it.

Click here to set up your own account.

The User Interface is really simple and offers a service that I appreciate the most in the investing world yet it’s so rare: Transparency! Your summary page shows you all the necessary details to track how much you’ve invested, how much you’ve earned and how much the fees cost.

It’s basically an automated system investing in low cost Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).  As the website says, “Through diversification, automated rebalancing, better behavior, and lower fees, Betterment customers can expect 4.30% higher returns than a typical DIY investor.”

This speaks to me personally because I have not been able to excel in investing by doing it myself. Last year I decided to reassess my investing style and move towards Index Funds and this Betterment account should help me reach my goals faster than what I’ve been able to do.

If you’re interested in setting up a Betterment account, please click here to participate in their referral program where you and I both get 30 days free account usage (no fees).

No comments:

Post a Comment